Marketing to Gen Z
Already one of the most powerful consumer forces in the market, Gen Z (born 1996-2010) is driving a new era of empowered consumerism. Understand how today’s teens and young adults are rewriting the rules for brand behavior through their “old school” values, new American pragmatism, and desire to co-create with their favorite brands. Having internalized the lessons of the Great Recession, this generation blends the practicality and work ethic of older generations with the high ideals and digital prowess seen in youth culture. They are indeed Old Souls in Young Bodies™.
- How Gen Z differs from Millennials
- What Gen Z believes and values
- What perspectives shape their experiences
- What drives Gen Z to make a choice
- What makes brands relevant to Gen Z
- Recognize the major influences of Gen Z